Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy Services
With patient-centered care as our focus, we incorporate everyday activities into our therapy programs and encourage families to participate in the rehabilitation of their loved one. Our state-of-the-art facilities have been designed to create an environment that is both soothing and inspiring - healing not only the body, but the mind and soul as well. Our patient-driven programs and compassionate staff provide a continuum of care for patients and their families that will support them on their journey to recovery, every step of the way.
What sets us apart?
- Cutting edge treatment methods and state-of-the-art technology
- Exceptional communication with your physician
- A highly-skilled staff with an average of 13 years of experience
- Therapists with more than 25 different advanced certifications
- Balance and fall preventions
- Driving evaluations
- Hearing tests and hearing aid fitting
- Incontinence therapy
- Orthopaedic conditions (back, shoulder, knee, hand, foot, etc.)
- Neurological conditions
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy for work injuries
- Wheelchair evaluations