Methodist Occupational Health & Wellness is dedicated to helping area business and industry improve the overall health status of their employees. Research proves that healthy employees experience reduced absenteeism, reduced healthcare expenses, and improved morale. A comprehensive health and wellness program, including a Health Risk Assessment, has endless benefits for your company and your employees.
Health Screenings + Health Risk Assessment
- Online health status questionnaire
- Online interactive portal with comprehensive wellness tools and medical information
- Blood pressure
- Waist circumference measurement
- Body composition analysis: weight, body mass index, body fat percentage and basal metabolic rate
- Blood profile: finger stick method (5 components lipids + glucose) or venipuncture method (29 blood and lipid components)
- Aggregate and trend reports for employer
- Group consultation with an on-site comprehensive review of HRA elements, general recommendations to address health risks and a one-on-one Q&A session
Additional Reporting Services
- Flexible biometric upload to third party Health Risk Assessment vendor
- Productivity and Economic report
- Metabolic Syndrome report
*Please see our Wellness Services tab for additional services provided.