Send a Card to a Patient
Send a greeting card to a friend or loved one staying at Iowa Methodist, Iowa Lutheran, Methodist West or Blank Children's.
This free service is available for any inpatient currently at one of our hospitals. We cannot deliver cards to patients in our emergency department or patients receiving outpatient surgery or diagnostic testing.
Simply complete the form below and follow the instructions to send your message. Our volunteers will deliver your card to your family member or friend.
- Patient greetings must be sent by 11 a.m. CST to be delivered the same day.
- Patient greetings requested after 11 a.m. CST on Friday and greetings received on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on the following Monday.
- Greetings will not be forwarded to patients who have been discharged from the hospital.
- UnityPoint Health - Des Moines reserves the right to read and review cards sent to patients; cards containing unsuitable or offensive messages will not be delivered.
- Although every reasonable effort is made to make sure cards will be delivered, there are no guarantees.
To send your card, please fill in the information below. (All required fields are marked with a *)
When you are filling out the form below, please make sure you include the patient's first and last name, so our volunteer staff can ensure your greeting is delivered to the correct individual.
Pick a Card Design