Whether you are thinking about starting a family or are currently pregnant, this event is for you!
Oh, Baby! is a FREE expo offering a variety of educational sessions, knowledgeable vendors, interactive exhibits and great giveaways!
- Comfort Measures: Learn from an anesthesiologist and nurse the options you have for comfort during labor. Whether you are planning for a natural labor and delivery, or plan to use medications for comfort, this session will help explore all your options.
- Feeding Your Baby: Once your baby is born, one of your most important jobs as a parent is providing nutrition and nourishment. Breastfeeding, supplementation and formula feedings will be addressed as well as our lactation support services.
- Keeping Baby Safe on the Go: While car seats are very effective when used correctly, approximately 90% of car seats in Iowa are used wrong. Learn how to keep your child safe with a properly installed car seat.
- Bonding With Baby: Learn how to connect and understand your baby's needs the days, weeks and months after their arrival. Ultimately, cultivating a happy, healthy childhood for your baby.
This session will run concurrently from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Plan to stop in to learn more on the following:
- Keeping Baby Safe at Home: Preparing for your baby can be an overwhelming time. Learn about products you need and products that just are not safe for your baby.
Vendors will offer education on a variety of topics as well as fun giveaways and resources for your pregnancy and new baby:
- Blank Children's Hospital
- Maternity Services
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Childbirth & Parenting Education
- Midwife Services
- Perinatal Services
- March of Dimes
- Financial Counselors
- DSM Moms Blog
- Lactation Services
- UnityPoint Clinic
- And more!
We will also have healthy snacks for you to enjoy while attending the event! Click the "Register Now" button above to pre-register. We hope to see you there!