More than your doctor. Your neighbor in Ankeny.
UnityPoint Health is proud to be a part of the growing community of Ankeny. As our neighbors and friends, we want you to know that we'll always be right here, doing more to offer you the best care possible with the health care services and expertise you and your family need.
Serving the Ankeny community with Multiple Locations and Services:
UnityPoint Health - Ankeny Medical Park
OPENING MARCH 6, 2017
Located 3625 North Ankeny Blvd. (Northeast corner of NE 36th St. and Highway 69)
To continue to provide the best health care services to Ankeny and surrounding
communities, we are building a new 59,000 square foot medical park that
will bring together a number of services in one convenient location. The new
UnityPoint Health – Ankeny Medical Park will open March 6 at 3625
N. Ankeny Blvd. (on the Northeast corner of NE 36th St. and Highway 69).
UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine and Urgent Care, along with Iowa Radiology
(currently at 1105 N. Ankeny Blvd.) will relocate to the new facility.
The new medical park will include:
- Family Medicine (*Ankeny North relocating to this location).
- Expanding services among clinics and providers to meet the increasing need for primary care in Ankeny for children to adults to ensure they receive the necessary care when and where they need it.
- Urgent Care (*Ankeny North relocating to this location).
- New stand-alone clinic with extended hours and weekends, providing alone urgent care services.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Providing comprehensive and collaborative services for orthopedic, musculoskeletal and neurologic diagnosis.
In addition they incorporate technology to provide functional adaptive rehabilitation, sports medicine, and splint fabrication.
- Diagnostic Center
- Including lab/phlebotomy, EKG/stress test and pulmonary function testing.
- Retail Pharmacy
- Providing care and comprehensive services to patients seen in our clinics, as well as serving the Ankeny community as a retail pharmacy.
- Pathology Laboratory
- Providing full service care for communities, serving most insurances.
- Iowa Digestive Disease Center
- Providing endoscopy services, specializing in colon cancer screening, as well as gastroenterology, hepatology and colorectal procedures with state of the art care.
- Iowa Radiology
- Moving existing services that include Mammography, Ultrasound Bone Density and General X-ray. new services to be added are CAT Scan and Fluoroscopy.
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- Space for outpatient surgery, opening end of March 2017.