About This ProviderPrint
Meet Dr. Georges Hajj. He’s a cardiologist with UnityPoint Clinic –
Cardiology. He’s taken an amazing path to arrive here in Cedar Rapids.
He began his journey to become a doctor as a boy growing up in North
He was inspired to become a cardiologist because he grew up watching his grandmother receive care for chronic heart failure. He admired the doctors who traveled great distances to care for her.
He was so determined to become a doctor he worked hard in school and was
ranked first in all of Lebanon in math and physics. He was awarded a
full scholarship for medical school in Beirut. Read more.
Get to know Dr. Hajj - watch his video profile.
- Medical Degree, St. Joseph's University, Beirut, Lebanon
- Internship, "Hotel Dieu de France" University Hospital, Beirut, Lebanon
- Residency & Fellowship, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, Iowa
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Cardiovascular Computer Tomography
- National Board of Adult Echocardiography
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Vascular Medicine
- American Board of Endo-Vascular Medicine
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
- American College of Physicians (ACP) – Member
- American Heart Association (AHA) – Member
- American College of Cardiology (ACC) – Fellow (FACC)
- Society for Vascular Medicine (SVM) – Fellow (FSVM)
- Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI) – Fellow (FSCAI)
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology (ASNC) – Member
- American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) – Member
- Internal Medicine, General Cardiology
- Adult Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiac Computed Tomography,
- Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Structural/Valvular Heart Disease
Learn more about Dr. Hajj. Watch his video profile.
Areas of Interest
Cardiology, Echocardiography, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Valvular Heart Disease
St. Joseph's University, Beirut, Lebanon
University of Iowa
American Board of Vascular Medicine, American Board of Vascular Medicine - Endovascular Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases and Nuclear Cardiology, Echocardiography, Internal Medicine/Cardiovascular Diseases/Interventional Cardiology, National Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (CT), Nuclear Cardiology, Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics