About This ProviderPrint
When you get injured while playing a sport or any type of activity, it's important to see a specialist who understands your injury and is specially trained to help get you back to living an active lifestyle as quickly and safely as possible.
Our physician, Marc Molis, M.D., FAAFP, is board-certified in Sports Medicine and Family Medicine and is a Fellow with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Here are some additional career highlights for Dr. Molis:
- Dr. Molis received his medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School and completed his sports medicine fellowship at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Completed his residency with the Hinsdale Family Practice Residency Program and an internship with Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago.
- Is a faculty member at Blank Children's Hospital where he helps to teach residents and is also on the faculty at the University of Iowa.
- Has experience in performance medicine (previously worked with the Milwaukee Ballet) and team sports medicine care. Dr. Molis currently provides his services to many Des Moines area sports teams including : the DMOS Bike World Race Team, Simpson College and the Des Moines Buccaneers. He also has previous experience with the Milwaukee Brewers baseball team.
- Contributes to many sports medicine articles and books including an area that he specializes in - asthma and the athlete.
- Was named a 2008 Des Moines Top Doctor by DSM Magazine.
Sports Medicine, Urgent Care, Convenient Care and Walk In
Areas of Expertise
Northwestern University Medical School
Hinsdale Family Practice Residency Program, Hinsdale, IL
Sports Medicine and Family Medicine
Sports Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
Children's Memorial Hospital/ Northwestern- Chicago