Ways to Support UnityPoint Hospice
No person is denied hospice care based on an inability to pay. Our services are made possible because of the generous contributions from people like you.
- High quality, compassionate end-of-life care for persons in our community regardless of ability to pay
- Early access to Hospice care, which enhances pain and symptom management
- Support and bereavement services for family members
- Education for our clinical staff
- Support of our volunteer program
If you or a family member would like to express your appreciation for the care you received, to honor a loved one or if you would like to be contacted about specific giving opportunities, please call the St. Luke's Foundation at (319) 369-7716.
You may also donate online.