Living Centers surrounds our patients with conscientious and caring staff members who are never out of reach. Our highly skilled team works together, adapting to your needs to keep you from returning to the hospital and help you experience the highest quality of life possible.
- Administrator: responsible for ensuring the highest-possible level of care for our residents.
- Hospitalist Medical Director: coordinate hospital care, including ordering diagnostic tests and establishing a
- Nurse practitioner: on-site and dedicated to seeing patients daily, quickly addresses acute problems as they develop, manages and adapts patients' care plans and communicates with medical providers during the patient's stay and upon discharge.
- Dedicated Medicare nurse: promotes consistency and continuity of care, including medication and wound care management.
- Social worker: provides case management services for residents.
- Therapists: guide residents through a variety of physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- Registered dietitian: ensures residents' meals are nutritious, delicious and prepared according to their special dietary needs.
- Chaplain: provides one-on-one counseling and leads religious activities.
- Activities director: plans a variety of programs and activities to encourage fun and stimulation.
- Support staff: help meet residents' daily needs.
We care for patients with the following conditions and more:
- Bone & joint replacement
- Stroke and neurological care
- Heart care
- Lung care
- Diabetes management
- Wound care
- Cancer care
- Surgical care