The care managers at Blank Children's Hospital understand hospitalization, illness or injury is a stressful experience. We are available in every area of the hospital to help patients and families.
Our care managers help families in the following ways:
- Facilitate transfers to other facilities, if needed.
- Arrange the special home services and equipment your child may need at discharge.
- Provide assistance in understanding insurance requirements.
- Advocate for patients with insurance companies.
- Aid in finding lodging, meals and transportation.