Experience & Care
For more than 65 years, we have been committed to providing high-quality, compassionate medical care. That commitment extends to all patients and families, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay for services. We believe that all children deserve access to quality health care, and we want to make sure they receive it when they need it most. Our doctors, nurses and staff are the most experienced pediatric providers in central Iowa and their dedication to children and families is unmeasurable.
Care Means Many Things
At Blank Children's Hospital, we truly care for all children. Our dedication to care means many things:
- It means we provide excellent health care services to patients and families.
- It means we treat patients and families with respect and dignity.
- It means we involve families in everything we do.
- It means we reach out beyond our hospital walls to help others who care for kids.
- It means we offer important patient and family services, even if insurance does not pay for them.
- It means we train future doctors and nurses so children into the future have access to pediatric health care.
- It means we give back to our community through partnerships, donations and support.