Be a Blank Children's All Star!
Lace up your sneakers and get ready to become a member of the Blank Children's All Stars Team!
At Blank Children's, we rely on the support of our community to deliver the best care, state-of-the-art facilities and much-needed programs for children and families. We also know the importance of activity for kids of all ages. To help support healthy patients and a healthy community, Blank Children's Hospital is proud to partner with Zoom Performance and the IMT Des Moines Marathon to form the Blank Children's All Stars!
Whether you're planning your first 5-kilometer race or hoping for a personal record for a long-distance run, you can achieve your goal while making a difference for kids!
About Our Team
Blank Children's All Stars go the extra mile by running in one of the IMT Des Moines Marathon weekend events and raising money for Blank Children's. The team is open to "kids of all ages" and runners of all skill levels. Sign up by yourself or as a team with your family or coworkers.
Help raise money for patients and families and have a ton of fun while doing it! Suggested fundraising levels:
- 5K - Adult: $250
- Youth (18 years of age or younger): $100
- Half Marathon: $500
- Marathon: $1,000
- Marathon Relay: $1250
In return for committing to raise money, runners will receive the following benefits:
- Free registration to the 5K, Half Marathon,Marathon and Marathon Relay race events for the 2017 IMT Des Moines Marathon.
- Personalized training plans from Zoom Performance as well as Group Training Runs coordinated by Zoom Performance. Note: Each race will have training plans at Beginner and Advanced levels.
- Training, nutrition and fundraising tips from Zoom Performance and UnityPoint Health - Des Moines
- A dry-fit race shirt
- Personal fundraising webpage
- Inspiration from patients and families
- The feeling that comes with knowing you're making a difference in the life of a child!
Register to Become a Blank Children's All Star!
Registration is now open! Click HERE to sign up to be a part of the fun!
If you have any questions, please contact UnityPoint Health - Des Moines Foundation at 515-241-6304.
IMT Des Moines Marathon is Sunday, October 21 - 5K, Half Marathon , Marathon & Marathon Relay
Click here to see a list of Frequently Asked Questions, or contact Rachel Oppold at 515-241-5265 or Rachel.Oppold@unitypoint.org.