Jones Regional Medical Center partners with Physicians' Clinic of Iowa to offer general surgery procedures by a team of highly experienced, board-certified surgeons.
For our patients' convenience, PCI Surgeons Dr. Robert Keating, Dr. Kevin Kopesky, and Dr. Andrew Nowell are here 3 days every week for surgical procedures, so you can be close to home, and recovering as soon as possible.
Some of the general surgeries performed at Jones Regional Medical Center include:
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hernia Repair
- Exam under Anesthesia
- Incision and Drainage of Abscess
- Wound Closure - Secondary
Some of the orthopedic surgies and procedures performed at Jones Regional Medical Center include:
- Cast Application
- Carpal Tunnel Decompression - open
- Muscle Biopsy
- Removal of a Foreign Body
- Trigger Finger/Thumb Release
Some of the otolaryngology procedures include:
- Excision of Facial Tumors
- Nasal Cauterization
- Skin Laceration Repair and Closure
Some of the podiatry surgeries include:
- Amputation - Digital, Forefoot, Midfoot, Trans metatarsal
- Hammertoe Repair
- Neurectomy (removal of nerve)
Ophthamology surgeries include:
- Minor Eye Procedures
- Cataracts (removal of cloudy eye lens)
I need a referral to see a surgeon?
It's always best to start with your family physician and let him/her make that decision. If you have questions regarding surgery, please feel free to contact Rhonda Sacora, RN, Surgery Director at (319) 481 - 6324. If you have any questions regarding scheduling appointments please call (319) 481 - 6124.
This Month's Specialists Schedule