2015 Surgical Open Results
The 32nd Annual Surgical Open was held June 12, 2015. Despite the wet weather, it didn't dampen the fun of the 64 golfers who came out to support Jones Regional Medical Center. Joe Kruchten and Darin Sander retained the Championship honors by winning with a score of 64!
Over $9,000 was raised to purchase surgery equipment to be used in the newly expanded surgery area. Jones Regional Medical Center Foundation would like to thank all who participated, purchased raffle tickets and to the following sponsors.
2015 Sponsors & Prize Winners
Hole-in-One Patrons: $1,000
Citizens Bank - Anamosa & Tipton
Citizens State Bank - Wyoming, Olin & Oxford Junction
Dr. Michael Warner, DDS
Eagle Patrons: $750
Bennett Machine & Fabricating Inc.
Graham Construction Company
Birdie Patrons: $500
Above & Beyond Home Health & Hospice Care
Fidelity Bank & Trust
Par Patrons: $250
Anamosa Vet Clinic
Monticello Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Remley, Willems, McQuillen & Voss, LLP
UnityPoint Family Practice Clinic
View remaining sponsors and list of prize winners.
Surgical Open Tournament Winners:
Darin Sander & Joe Kruchten with a score of 64.
- 1st- Mike Neville & Bill Fliehler
- 2nd- Adam Byers & Kurt Strother
- 3rd- Art Myers & John Gesling
- 1st- Gary Briesemeister & Brian Briesemeister
- 2nd- Aaron Zumbach & Kris Gobeli
- 3rd- Sue Merritt & Lowell Tiedt
- 1st- DJ Condry & Jeff Chittick
- 2nd- Curt Martin & Charlie Martin
- 3rd- Chris Barkalow & Lance Handel