Administrative Fellowship Program
UnityPoint Health offers superior Administrative Fellowship opportunities. These opportunities are designed to give Fellows real-life experience at a leading organization at a dynamic time.
Fellowship opportunities may exist at a system level or at one of our senior affiliates in Iowa or Illinois. While opportunities vary in each entity, Fellows can expect:
- To gain an understanding of how an integrated health system operates.
- Frequent interaction with the President and CEO and the rest of the executive leadership team.
- Participation in various leadership team meetings across the system.
- Participation in the strategy of the system and how it is executed across the delivery system.
- Special projects as assigned by the CEO and leadership team.
- Experiences across a wide range of disciplines and the continuum of care, including the corporate and regional levels.
At this time, there are not any administrative fellowships being offered. Please check back Summer 2018 to see if there will be fellowships offered in 2019.
For our Administrative Fellowship opportunities, we're looking for applicants who:
- Have recently obtained or will receive their master's degree in health care administration (MHA) or business administration (MBA) at the start of the Fellowship.
- Have graduated from or are enrolled in MHA or MBA program at an educational institution.
Application and Process
Interested applicants for a UnityPoint Health Administrative Fellowship opportunity should include the following documents
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Reference (2)
- Graduate School Transcripts
Please contact the current Corporate Administrative Fellows, David Nelson or Michael Powell, for further information regarding the Administrative Fellowship Program.